Wipro Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | 2017 & 2018 Batch
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.Read more ↓
Position: Test Engineer Embedded
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- Performs SQA reviews, collate onshore and offshore review observations and shares with functional teams for necessary closure of observations and correction of documents.
- Coordinates with SQA Lead in completion of planned/allocated SQA reviews of project documents that are required to be delivered.
- Prepares necessary checklists and other documents that are required to the team.
- Conducts meetings with various functional teams for clarifying any understanding for the review observations provided.
- Participates in all status review meetings and provides status of SQA review activities to all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform process adherence assessments & phased exit reviews are conducted as per SQA guidelines and procedures
- Co-ordinate with Functional and Business leads for follow up and closure of review comments
- Certification required: Any quality engineering certification (ASQ, QAI) , any Agile Certification……Read more>>