Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 Scheduled for the role of Project Engineer. The Elite National Talent Hunt is here again for the best of 2020 engineering talents across the country which is a platform that gives equal opportunity for employment to the best talents in India. A deserving engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive Details:(Elite National Talent Hunt)Read more ↓
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Venue Location||Across India|
Detailed Eligibility for Wipro Elite NTH Off Campus:
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Batch: 2020
- Branch of Study: All Streams
- Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate………Read More>>