TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | PAN India
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.Read more ↓
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Year of Passing: 2018 Batch
- Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches.
- M.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology and other related disciplines
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Mathematics/Statistics)
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Test Sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Concepts & Coding.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 5th November 2018
Hall Ticket will be issued on 9th November 2018
Event Date: 13th November 2018
Note: Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail……Read more>>