SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Alert: Apply for 2000 posts and, check other details here
State Bank of India, SBI has invited candidates to fill up Probationary Officer posts in the organization. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this job opportunity can easily apply for the post through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. A total of 2000 posts of Probationary Officers will be filled up in the organization. Candidates can apply for the post till April 22, 2019.
The examination will be conducted online at venues across centres in India. Candidates who will be selected through the selection process are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The starting basic pay is Rs 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.Read more ↓
SBI PO 2019: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: April 2, 2019
- Closing date of application: April 22, 2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: July 20, 2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May 2019
SBI PO 2019: Selection Process
The selection process comprises of three steps- Preliminary examination, main examination, Group Exercise, and Interview. Preliminary Examination is conducted online and consists of Objective Test for 100 marks. The Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
SBI PO 2019: Vacancy Details
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- EWS: 200 Posts
- General: 810 Posts
SBI PO 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before August 31, 2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before August 31, 2019. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Candidates should not be below 21 years to 30 years of age.
SBI PO 2019: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD will have to pay Rs 125/- as intimation charges. For candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category, Rs 750/- along with application fee. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.