Reliance Jio Fiber Plans 2019, Welcome Offers & How to Apply
Reliance Jio has finally unveiled it’s most anticipated Jio Fiber plans in India. The announcement regarding Jio Fiber plans 2019 was made on August 12 by the chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani.
Through the launch of Jio Fiber plans, Reliance Jio is expected to offer one of the most economical broadband services and take on existing competitors like Bharti Airtel.Read more ↓
At the annual general meeting (AGM) hosted by the company last month, Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani announced that Jio Fiber customers would get a free HD TV set, voice calls for life from landline, and 100 megabits (Mbps) to 1 gigabit per second broadband speed for subscription starting Rs. 700 a month on purchase of an annual plan. Besides this, Jio has also nullified the installation charges during the initial rollout period.
Through these Jio Fiber broadband plans, Jio aims to target about 35 million subscribers within the first year of operationalizing its broadband business. The company aims to cover 1600 towns from the first day of the launch and would try to spread their base through 30000 local cable operators. Since the installation charges have been waived off, the subscribers will have to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs. 2500 to get the ONT device or router.
Now let’s checkout what Jio Giga Fiber is, it’s plan details, and prices in your area.
What is Jio Giga Fiber?
Jio Giga Fiber has been the most awaited product this year in the broadband industry. Jio Giga Fiber, also renamed as Jio Fiber broadband, is expected to offer premium-quality services at economical or lower than the average industry rates. The future plan unveiled at the company’s AGM 2019 comprises of 4K content, Mixed Reality, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Jio Giga Fiber plans, a Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) broadband services, will be offered to the customers through fixed lines. At the time of the inauguration of the pilot programme, Jio shortlisted certain locations that were viable to deploy the FTTH services. For now, Jio Giga Fiber connections are available in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Surat, Hyderabad, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Allahabad, Varanasi, Bengaluru, Agra, Surat, Meerut, Jamshedpur, Vizag, Haridwar, Gaya, Patna, Punjab, Port Blair, and a few more states. Above all, most of the tier 2, tier 3, and metro cities are now being offered Reliance Jio Fiber plans and services.
How to confirm if your area has Jio Giga Fiber broadband services?
If you are keen on finding out about Jio Giga Fiber’s availability in your locality, you can simply visit Jio’s website and register your name and other details. Once you complete the registration process, the website will notify you about the availability of the service in your area.
Once you have checked the availability and if you are interested in getting it installed, a Jio Fiber representative will visit your place to install the router and connection.
What are the installation charges?
As announced earlier, in the start, new subscribers will not have to pay any installation charges. However, a refundable deposit of Rs. 2500 will be collected from the customer.
Your guide to Jio Fiber Prepaid Plans 2019 and Prices
Reliance Jio Fiber broadband plans are finally officially operational in the country. As promised and mentioned earlier, Jio Fiber plans start at Rs. 699 and offer a speed of up to 100 Mbps. New customers will have to deposit Rs. 2500 as a one-time payment, out of which Rs. 1000 is the non-refundable installation charge and Rs. 1500 is a security deposit.
According to Reliance Jio, the company will be offering a total of six prepaid plans, termed as Bronze (Rs. 699 per month), Silver (Rs. 849 per month), Gold (Rs. 1299 per month), Diamond (Rs. 2499 per month), Platinum (Rs. 3999 per month), and Titanium (Rs. 8499 per month). Besides this, Jio Fiber will also offer long term 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month plans. Depending on the plan, initially, Jio will also offer extra high-speed data up to 250 GB. However, this extra data is separate from other plan’s FUP limit.
|Plane Name||Monthly Rent||Speed||Data|
|Bronze||Rs 699||100 MPBS||100 GB + 50 GB Extra|
|Silver||Rs 849||100 MBPS||200 GB + 200 GB Extra|
|Gold||Rs 1,299||250 MBPS||500 GB + 250 GB Extra|
|Diamond||Rs 2,499||500 MBPS||1250 GB + 250 GB Extra|
|Platinum||Rs 3,999||1 GBPS||2500 GB|
|Titanium||Rs 8,499||1 GBPS||5000 GB|
The best part – Jio provides attractive EMI schemes by tying up with banks so that the customers get the benefit of annual plans by paying monthly EMIs. To understand more about the Jio Fiber net plans, stay tuned and keep reading the details below.
1. Check out Jio’s Introductory Bronze Plan
Reliance Jio has finally launched data plans and prices for its Jio Fiber service. In its collection of plans with different data speeds, the base plan has been termed as ‘Bronze’ and is priced at Rs. 699. Here’s everything you should know the Jio Bronze plan:
- The Bronze plan is currently the most affordable data plan offering a speed of up to 100 Mbps with a data cap of 100 GB per month.
- Customers opting for the Bronze plan would get an additional 50 GB data every month as a part of Jio’s introductory offer. After the data limit for each month is crossed, the speed would automatically drop to 1 Mbps.
- The plan includes other benefits like free voice calls across India, a set top box, TV video calling and conferencing. Besides this, the offer also provides support for home networking and zero-latency gaming.
- Jio Fiber offers security for up to five devices under this plan.
- With this plan, users get free three months access to JioSaavn and JioCinema.
2. Upgrade yourself to Jio’s Silver Plan
An upgraded level of the Bronze plan is the ‘Silver’ plan. Out of the other six plans, silver plan is the second most affordable plan. Similar to the other plans, this plan too comes with a range of benefits. Let’s check it out below:
- The silver plan starts at Rs. 849 per month, excluding GST charges
- The silver plan offers a speed up to 100 Mbps with a data cap of 200 GB per month
- Users opting for this plan would get an additional 200 GB per month and this extra data would be offered for the initial six months only. Once the data limit is crossed, the speed would automatically drop to 1 Mbps.
- Other benefits that the silver plan offers are free voice calls across India, support for zero latency gaming and home networking, TV video calling and conferencing, and a set top box.
- Jio Fiber offers device security up to five devices under this plan
- With this plan, users get free three months access to OTT apps.
3. Find out what Jio Gold Plan has to Offer
Out of the six other plans, the Jio ‘Gold’ plan is a mid-level ranged plan. This plan costs Rs. 1299 per month, excluding GST charges. To know more about this plan and what it has in store for you, check the highlights listed below:
- Curated with its affordability factor in mind, this Gold plan offers an excellent speed of up to 250 Mbps with a data cap of 500 GB per month.
- Users opting for this plan would get an additional 250 GB per month and this data would be offered for the initial six months only. Once the data limit is crossed, the speed would automatically drop to 1 Mbps.
- This plan comes with other benefits such as a set top box, TV video calling and conferencing, free voice calls across India, and support for zero latency gaming and home networking.
- Jio Fiber offers device security up to five devices under the Gold plan
- With this plan, users get free annual subscription and an access to OTT apps.
4. Take a look at Jio’s Diamond Plan
Reliance Jio has created a buzz with its economical yet highly beneficial diamond plan. The customers seeking this plan will get to enjoy some freebies besides some of the listed features. To know more about the Diamond plan, read further and check out the details:
- Jio’s ‘Diamond’ plan is designed for those who want high-speed internet up to 500 Mbps.
- The Diamond plan starts at Rs. 2499 per month, excluding GST charges.
- This plan comes with a data cap of 1250GB per month.
- Customers opting for the Diamond plan would get an additional 250 GB data every month and this extra data would be offered for the initial six months only. Once the data limit for the plan is crossed, the speed would automatically drop to 1 Mbps.
- The Diamond plan also comes with a host of benefits that include a set top box, support for zero latency gaming and home networking, free voice calls, TV video calling and conferencing.
- Jio Fiber offers device security up to five devices under the Diamond plan
- With this plan, users get free annual subscription and an access to OTT apps.
5. Here’s the Details of the Exclusive Jio Platinum Plan
Jio’s exclusive ‘Platinum’ plan is among their high-priced plans with unrivalled output. This Platinum plan has been designed for users who prefer high-speed internet and consume large data. The best part about this plan is that it bundles annual subscription to OTT apps. To know more about what it offers, check the highlights below:……Read more>>