Ration Card Online
Ration card is a very important nationality as well as identity proof. Besides, it also provides the right to purchase goods from rationing shops. A person can apply for a ration card online.
To get a new ration card, the applicant will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:Read more ↓
- Collect the application form for ration card.
- Forms are available at any office of Food and Civil Supplies department.
- Fill up the form properly.
- Specify properly the name of the state in which you wish to get new ration card.
Now the applicant will have to show/submit all the following documents with Ration Card application form]
- Voter identity card.
- A Rs. 2 worth of court fee stamp
- Residential proof
Any one of the following documents may be considered as residential proof
- Receipt of tax payment
- Document of rent agreement
- Gas bill
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Letter mailed by post office in your house
All of the above documents have to submit in jurisdictional range office.
If the applicant wants to get a new ration card in a new area, but have an old one at his/her previous residential place, then the process will be the little bit different.
- The applicant will have to submit surrender certificate of the previous place.
- The applicant should submit deletion certificate (in the case of married person who moved to another place due to marriage.
In both the above-defined cases the Ration Card is issued on the same day.
If the applicant wishes to apply for Ration Card online, the steps which are to be followed are as follows:
- Download the new application form for Ration Card from website http://signin.india.gov.in/contents/st_forms.php?u_state=KL
- Fill it properly
Finally, the hard copy of application form with all the supporting document should be submitted. You can get more info about Ration Card here
Source by ekikrat..Share: