PF account holder never forget this mistake can be stuck, your whole money
Often people withdraw their PF money while changing jobs. Many times people open a new account in another company. This means that people make big mistakes by not giving the old office’s Universal Account Number (UAN) number in the new company. Because, after the new UAN is generated, you will only see the new office passbook.
Having two different UAN numbers is very difficult to see the details of your account. Having different UANs can keep your old fund frozen. You can not even transfer it to Therefore it is necessary that both the UANs will be merged. But, is it possible? Yes, it is possible. It is easy to merge both UAN numbers together. Let’s know the whole process.Read more ↓
This is the first method for this, first of all, you have to inform your existing company and also give this information in the EPFO. You can inform the EPFO via mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Here we have to match the old and new UAN number. After this, the EPFO will cross-examine both of your UAN numbers. After the verification, the old UAN number will be blocked from the EPFO’s side. After this, you can apply to deposit the deposit amount in the old one to your old account.
This is another way to do it another way too. But, it is important that your PF account and the UN link are linked. After this, you have to click on the Employee One EPF account on the EPFO portal. Here you will have your registered mobile number, UAN number and company ID. Then the one time password entered on the mobile number will be filled in one column. After this there will be an option to click on a new page, after clicking on it, the details of the old EPF in the given column will be filled.
You must claim transferred to a new PF account the old PF account first EPFO portal.
After the request for transfer, the EPFO will verify your transfer claim. You will start the process of linking both the UANs.
> After the transfer process, the EPFO will block your previous UAN. Deactivated UANs will not be used later.
> The merge process for the UAN account will be completed automatically. Employees are not required for this request.
> Once the EPFO has validated your new UAN, it will be linked to your PF account.
> In this regard, the EPFO will alert the Employees via SMS that the old UAN has been deactivated. After this the new UAN can be activated.
Generate from these 5 Steps:
Under the service ofyour UANEmployees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), any person can follow some steps and easily generate his Universal Account number online.
Follow this step
1. Open the link and click on UAN Alotament.
2. After clicking, you will need to click on Generated OTP by entering your base number in the screen that will appear. After that an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
3. After entering OTP and clicking on the disclaimer, the submit button option will appear on the screen. Click on submit button for further processing.
4. After clicking on the submit button, any detail feed related to your base will appear on the screen. For example, your name, father’s name, date of birth etc. Now you can give the second details requested on the screen by specifying this data.
5. After this, after entering the captcha and after exposing the disclaimer, you can easily generate your Universal Account Number by clicking Register button.