Oracle Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | Last Date: 20 September 2019
Oracle Off Campus Drive scheduled for Apprenticeship Trainee for B.E/B. Tech graduates from 2019 Batch at Bangalore. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2019:Read more ↓
|Job Role||Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 PA|
|Last Date||20 September 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech from 2019 Batch only (No Pending/ Standing arrears)
- 60% above in 10th, 12th and Engineering
- Eligible branches CSE, ISE, ECE, EEE, Information Technology.
- Position Open: Apprentice for 12 months contract
- The apprenticeship program was structured on the job training, and selected candidates will be provided training for a period of 12 months.
- During the training period, Apprentices will be mentored by Oracle resources, undergo classroom training to enhance their technical/soft skills and gain practical exposure.
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship program, a certificate of Apprenticeship would be awarded as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Apprentices will be eligible for a stipend of INR 15000 per month (INR 1.8 lakhs Per Annum) for a period of 12 months, and will not qualify for any other emoluments.
- Selected candidates are expected to join as Apprentices at Oracle……Read More>>