Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 | 2370 Vacancies | Last Date: 9 August
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019:-Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites application for the post of Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET-Male, PET-Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya / HQ / Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. For this recruitment, NVS decides to recruit male and female teachers in proportion to the number of girl students in JNVs.However, there is no separate reservation for Female Teachers to this effect. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of NVS Recruitment 2019 in below. Candidates can apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019 for Social Security Assistant 2189 Vacancies.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)in all over India and 8 regional offices in Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, and Pune. According to NVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), it is the co-educational and residential school for rural areas. It provides education upto Higher secondary level.Read more ↓
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs & others|
|Commencement of Application||10 July 2019|
|Last date of Application||9 August 2019|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Assistant Commissioner:
- Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
- Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate respective disciplines.
- B.Ed Degree.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
For Miscellaneous Teachers:
- Five years of study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
- A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any certificate in music.
- Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent).
- B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts (Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
- University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution
- Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Fine Arts after Class X.
For Trained Graduate Teachers:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in a concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate……Read more>>