Know how fast is Tez, Google’s new mobile payments app
NEW DELHI: Making a foray into mobile payments sector in India, tech giant Google today launched its Android payments app, Tez.
The app allows users to do financial transactions like sending money, receiving payments directly into their bank accounts and paying bills. The users can link the app to their bank accounts.Read more ↓
“Using NPCI’s Unified Payment Interface, money transfers are simple and secure with Tez,” Google says in its app description.
Key features of Tez app
1) Transfer money directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
3) Using Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone or bank account number. The technology works like NFC and uses ultrasound rays to connect two phones through the phone’s microphone and speaker.
5) Your chaiwala, milk man and your salon can now accept payments on the spot with Cash Mode.
1) Pay through debit and credit cards.
2) Pay and set reminders for recurring bills such as DTH.
With Tez Scratch Cards (TM) in the app, a user may win up to Rs 1,000 with each eligible transaction. The weekly transactions enroll a user in Tez’s Lucky Sundays contest where the user could win Rs 1 lakh every week. The transaction must not be less than Rs 50.
Google has partnered with four banks — Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and SBI.
Source by indiatimes..