How to use WhatsApp group video calling feature
Popular instant messaging app WhatsApp has started rolling out one of the most anticipated features in its app — group video calling. First announced at the annual developers’ conference of Facebook, the company that owns WhatsApp since 2014, this feature has been spotted on WhatsApp V.2.18.189 and GadgetsNow can confirm this.
If you are wondering how to go about calling multiple people on WhatsApp then follow these steps:Read more ↓
- Open WhatsApp and head to the chat of your contact that you want to call
- Tap on the video calling button, which is placed on the top right corner
- Start video call and wait for the user to accept it
- Once the contact receives the call, you will find the option to add more participants on the top right corner
- Tap on the icon to go to the page showing all your contacts
- Tap on the name of the participant you want to add
- When the third participant is being called, he/she will be notified about the other two participants in the call
Readers must note that you can add one user at a time in the group call and therefore will have to wait for them to answer the call and then repeat the process to add more participants. Also, you do not have to be a beta user to be able to be a part of the conference call, as of now you can make one only if you are a beta user. We were able to add a maximum of 4 people during the video call. After adding the fourth participant, the button of adding more users becomes disabled. Also, if a non-beta user calls a beta user even then the call can be converted into a group call as the option of adding more participants comes to the Beta user.
Source by gadgetsnow