How to stop your friends’ Facebook apps from collecting your data
- Launch Facebook from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Menu icon at the bottom right.
- Tap on Settings & Privacy at the bottom.
- Tap on Account Settings.
- Tap on Apps near the bottom.
- Tap on Apps others use.
- Tap on each item in the list until all of them are unchecked.
This will keep apps and services your friends are using from gaining access to your Facebook data. If you’d like to take things a step further, check out our other guides for protecting your data and privacy on Facebook:
- How to opt out of Facebook data sharing
- How to delete your Facebook account
If you have any other questions about Facebook and protecting your data and privacy, be sure to leave a comment!