How To Check PPF Account Balance in SBI
Often we don’t keep track of the PPF account balance. But this may be our one of the biggest saving so we should check the current balance of PPF account with the SBI. Note, the interest is added at the end of every financial year. Thus, your current PPF balance would also have the interest amount.
In this post, I would tell you the method to check PPF balance online and offline. I would tell you the steps of SBI PPF account. For other banks the steps are similar.Read more ↓
SBI PPF Account Balance Check Online
It is very easy to check the PPF account online but before that, you must fulfil some conditions.
Conditions for Online PPF balance check
- Saving account must – To check your PPF account balance online you must have a saving account with the state bank of India. The bank does not give the online facility for the standalone PPF account.
- Same Customer ID – Also, your PPF account and saving account should have the same customer ID. It would be the same if you mention the SBI Saving account at the time of opening the PPF account. As, on the basis of Same customer ID, both the account gets linked. This linking is important as the saving account gets the online facility and the PPF account piggy ride on that facility.
- Net Banking Activated- Your saving account should have the net banking facility. Without the net banking, you would not be able to access the PPF account. This net banking also gives you the online fund transfer service.
Steps To Check PPF Account Balance
Obviously, you have to log in to internet banking for checking the accounts. Hence, Go to the Onlinesbi.com and head to personal banking section. There are 3 ways to login. Use your Username and password. It is the same for all the 3 ways.
- Normal Login
- YONO login
- Lite Login
PPF Account Check Through the Normal Login
- Login to the portal using your username and Password.
- You would see your transaction account and PPF account in the dashboard. The transaction account is your saving account.
- Go to the PPF account and tap on the ‘ Click Here For Balance‘. The account balance would appear in the same place.
- You can also check the last 10 transactions of the PPF account. Just click on the given link.
PPF Account Balance Check Through YONO Login
The YONO login brings you to a SBI dashboard which compiles all of your SBI Accounts including the Investment accounts.
- Log in to the Account by entering the username and password.
- In the dashboard itself, you would be able to see all the account and their balance.
- Scroll down to the section of ‘ My Deposits’. In that section, you would find the PPF account. The balance would there in front of the PPF account number.
- If you have any confusion about the account, you can tap on the account number. It would open the details of the account and transaction statement as well……Read More>>>