How can I add my mobile number in aadhar card?
HOW TO UPDATE MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR?
There are 2 ways through which you can change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card:Read more ↓
- Update Mobile Number in Aadhar through an Online process.
- Update Aadhar Card with mobile number through Post.
HERE ARE THE SIMPLE STEPS TO UPDATE MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR:
- Visit .
- A page with title “Aadhar Self Service Update Portal” will open.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Now enter the Text Verification number (already shown on page – also known as Captcha).
- Then click on Send OTP.
- On the next page, enter the OTP that was sent to your existing mobile number.
- After that, a new page asking for Details to be Updated will appear.
- Under “Select field(s) to update“, select “Mobile Number:“
- Now enter your Mobile Number you want to Update and click Submit and Update
- Verify and Proceed and Note down the URN you will see or take a print out.
STEPS TO CHANGE MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAAR OR UPDATE MOBILE NUMBER IN AADHAR VIA POST:
If it is not possible for you to change the mobile number in Aadhaar via the above explained online method, no need to worry. You also have an option to update the mobile number in Aadhar via Post.
HERE IS A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CHANGE PHONE NUMBER IN AADHAR CARD OFFLINE:
- Download the Update/Correction PDF form from .
- Take a print of the form and select “Mobile” option from first field.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar Number and then fill up all the details as on your Aadhar Card.
- Fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS and in both the languages (English and your local language as it appears in your Aadhar letter).
- Now, enter your mobile number that you want to add in Aadhar Card.
- You need to mention the type of ‘document of identity’ and attach the same document that proves your identity. Write your Aadhar Number on the document and sign or provide thumb print on it. You can find the complete list of acceptable documents of proof over .
- After filling all the information properly check the form twice.
- Put the duly filled form in an envelope.
- On top of your envelope, write “Aadhar Update/Correction”. Do not forget to mention your name and address on the envelope.
- Send the Update/Correction form along with documents on below mentioned Addresses.Address 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India.Address 2: UIDAI, Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
- Once you post your form along with the documents, after few days you will receive the confirmation message of your Aadhar Card mobile update.
If you haven’t registered your mobile with Aadhar or you have lost or do not possess your Aadhar registered mobile number anymore, you will have to either visit nearest Aadhar Update Centre or send your Aadhar Update request through Post for update mobile number in Aadhar.
Source by newsclaw…Share: