Genesys Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer |2016-2019 Batch
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Salary||INR.- 3.75 LPA|
|Published Date||2nd august 2019|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Experience in software engineering with a focus on server-side development using Java
- Experience with the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support
- Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems
- Experience with SQL/Oracle databases, C++, C#, .Net and web technologies, UI/UX design is a plus.
- Working experience with REST API back-end services is a plus.
Skills & Abilities:Read more ↓
- As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) development delivery team, you will be responsible for the development of On-premise\Cloud-based applications to deliver mission-critical, cutting edge communication products.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for continuous change, innovation, and experimentation.
- Work with established and cutting-edge Amazon Web Services (AWS) Services and other latest technologies.
- Design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via platform components and/or services that are highly scalable, available and reliable
- Collaboratively work with a delivery team of software and quality assurance engineers to design, scope and develop new functionality for the Genesys WEM products.
- Works closely and collaboratively with other team members along with cross-platform collaboration with other delivery teams within our organization and across the company
- Includes an opportunity for continuous learning, experimenting, innovation, prototyping and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms for themselves as well as with their group.
- WEM delivery team is responsible for back-end through front-end components across desktop, web components and applications. Projects and responsibilities are expanding into cloud-based technologies and microservices
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud technologies is a plus…….Read more>>