CRIS (Indian Railways) Recruitment | Junior Software & Network Engineer | 54 Vacancies | Last Date 8 Feb 2017 | Across India
About CRIS Recruitment of Junior Software and Network Engineers – 54 Vacancies – Last Date 8 Feb 2017 – Across India :
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) intends to recruit 40 Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and 14 Junior Network Engineers (JNE) for its ongoing and upcoming projects. Selection would be based on an Online Test to be conducted at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Secunderabad.
Organisation Name : Centre for Railway Information Systems
Official Website : www.cris.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Junior Software Engineer (JSE) / Junior Network Engineer (JNE)
No of Positions : JSE – 40 and JNE -14
Salary : Level 6 of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules. (Basic pay at the beginning of the scale would be about Rs. 35400 per month). Click Here to know about 7th Pay Commission
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit ( as on 31 December 2016) : Minimum 22 – Maximum 28 years, Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions.
Educational Qualification :
Junior Software Engineer :
- B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State / Govt. of India.
- Candidates holding 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3 year MCA, may apply.
- Degree should be recognized by UGC / AIU / AICTE. Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.
- Minimum 60% marks in qualifying Diploma / Degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Junior Network Engineer :
- 3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State/ Govt. of India.
- Candidates holding 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply. Degree should be recognized by UGC / AIU / AICTE.
- Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC. Minimum 60% marks in qualifying diploma / degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Selection Process :
Online Computer Test would be conducted for placing the candidates in order of merit according to the marks obtained.
Application Fee :
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) + Bank charges as applicable for General/OBC-NCL candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates or women candidates.
How To Apply :
Last Date to Apply is 8 Feb 2017. Last Date to pay fee 14 Feb 2017.
Apply Link : Click Here
Source by apuzz…