Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2019 | Associate Engineer | 2015 – 2018 Batch
Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.Read more ↓
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Associate Engineer/ Engineer
Business Unit: UTC Aerospace
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: AME/ BE in Mechanical/ Electronics and Communication
- Creation/Revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC), Data modules for Electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Organize material and complete authoring assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and/or terminology.
- Write procedures, functional descriptions by interpreting schematics and circuit diagram.
- Create and edit illustrations for incorporation to technical documents.
- Create documents that conform to the industry standards.
- Creation of REACh data for sales/ MRO parts.
- Experience in Adobe Frame maker, Arbor Text Epic Editor and Adobe Professional.
- Working knowledge with illustration tools (IsoDraw/CATIA).
- Epic editor / Ultra XML will add advantage.
- Good knowledge on ATA 100, ATA iSpec 2200, ASD Simplified Technical English.
- Knowledge on S1000D will add advantage.
- Knowledge on PLM tools like Team center and SAP is desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings, Electronic Circuit Schematics, Functional Diagrams, Printed Circuit Boards and other engineering/manufacturing documentation etc.
- Ability to author Functional / Circuit description based on schematics and circuit diagram.
- Ability to create Assembly/repair procedures for electro-mechanical components independently.
- Exposure to Aerospace Industry, Authoring Standards and manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers…….Read more>>