CBIC Recruitment 2019 for Tax Assistant & Hawaldar | Any Degree
CBIC Recruitment 2019(Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs) invites application for the post of Tax Assistant and Hawaldar. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CBIC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Tax Assistant/Hawaldar|
|Last Date||8 July 2019|
Detailed Eligibility:Read more ↓
For Tax Assistant:
- Degree from the recognized University or equivalent and
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per Hour.
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board
Age Limit(As on 8 July 2019): 18 to 27 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For Achievement in sports: 5 years(OBC) and 10 years(SC/ST)
- For Tax Assistant: Rs.25500-81100/month
- For Hawaldar: Rs.18000-56900/Month
- For Tax Assistant: 1 post
- For Hawaldar: 1 post
- The selection process is based on the Ground (Physical) Proficiency Test, Written Test & Interview.
List of Games / Events where appointments are likely to be made:
- Athletics for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male/ Female
- Hockey for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male/Female
How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application and send through postal in the below-mentioned address on or before 8 July 2019 till 5 PM……Read more>>