Best Apps To Learn New Language In Android
As we know, Learning new language is difficult. However, learning the foreign language in school was not in our choices. Some of us need to learn different languages for their career purpose, many want to learn if they want to travel etc. So, we have compiled a list of android apps that will make you learn languages in an easy way. Go through the post to discover the apps
For android users, we are here with Apps To Learn New Languages In Android. Today communication skills are must need for every job or work as you have to interact with different people of the different regions and even countries. Therefore, you must know different languages and for that, we are here with some apps by which you can undoubtedly learn new languages for free. With the apps that we have discussed below you can learn all the top languages like English, French, Spanish, Chinese and many much more. So have a look at the apps below to explore new languages.
Best Apps To Learn New Languages In Android
These apps will help you to learn all new languages in your android for free with new courses available through these apps to teach you new language in a very easy way. Try all these apps below and develop your communication skills through your device.Read more ↓
List Of Apps For Learning Languages In Android:
This is one of the great app to Learn a new language on your android device. With this app, you can discover lots of new languages like English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese and much more. Also in this app, you will not get any ads that irritate users. So must try this cool app to explore out new languages.
- Learn English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish and Turkish
- Practice speaking, reading, listening and writing.
- Play a game, answer questions and complete lessons to improve your vocabulary and grammar.
- basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
#2 Mango Languages
The another cool app that has lots of languages database in it to learn from your android. You can learn 60 various regional languages and 17 types of different English based language. You will surely learn lots of new things from this cool app. So must try this app.
This is one the best apps to learn all top languages in your android apps. In this, you can learn languages like English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Indonesian.
- 14 languages available (including Spanish, French, Italian, and German)
- 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons fit in your schedule
- Lessons covering a wide range of topics (including travel, culture, and business)
- Speech recognition technology aids pronunciation
- Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners
- Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long term memory
#4 Learn 50 Languages
As the name indicates this cool app will help you to learn 50 different languages on your android device. In this app, you can learn all top languages like English, French, Spanish and many lots more. So must give a try to this app and learn communication languages with this.
- 50 languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations
- Learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
- Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages
The cool app where you can get lots of top languages to learn. The different languages that you can learn from this app are Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Mexican Spanish.
- Exclusive and FREE Memrise Content created by our team of language experts
- Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learn 44 words an hour
- Personalized learning goals keep you motivated
- Multiple test modes to strengthen your skills: multiple choice, listening skills, rapid recall, typing and more
- Keep your learning fresh with our adaptive engine that tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
#6 Learn & Speak Indian languages
Use Kelu and Speak Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali Easily. Frequently used sentences in Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi are grouped under conversation themes like greetings, shopping etc. The sentences are printed in English and you can also play the sound to know the pronunciation.
- Clearly structured conversation themes to categorize the sentences
- Location based content to support you with right things to say based your current location
- Sound support for each sentence to assist in pronunciation
- Ability to favourite frequently used sentences
- Search capabilities to directly find what you are looking for
- Ask experts in Kelu community for specific translations
#7 HelloTalk-Learn Languages Free
HelloTalk, the 1st global language and culture exchange community, connects you with native speakers of other languages of English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, and 100 more
- Search for people whose needs match yours
- Practice your target language with native speakers via text/audio messages
- Free audio and video call to better practice your listening and speaking skills
- Share moments with other members and get Likes and Comments
- Learning specific features: Translation, Transliteration, Grammar correction, Text to voice, and Voice recognition to improve your writing/speaking skills
#8 busuu: Fast Language Learning
Your language learning couldn’t be more fun and easy than with busuu. Learn Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and 6 other languages with the help of over 60 million international native speakers that learn, practice and teach with busuu.
- Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar units, audio dialogues, listening exercises, pronunciation challenges, language games and interactive lessons.
- Practice by submitting writing exercises to fluent speakers that will help you perfect your skills.
- Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objectives.
- Personalised to fit your skills, ensuring the most effective learning curve.
- Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words with specific language training.
So above we have discussed Best Apps To Learn A New Language In Android. With these apps, you can learn all new languages in your android itself. Therefore, download your favorite one from above. Hope you like the post, do share these with your friends too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
Source by techviral…