14 new features you should know of New Gmail
One of the world’s popular email services from Gmail are now receiving most effective and efficient features to its email users. Gmail has introduced new features in its Mail service by reamping the interface.
Google Mail Services new features deal with security, confidentiality, better usability among other things.Gmail users can try the new features under the Settings menu where an option of ‘Try new Gmail’ will be available.Read more ↓
Here we come up with best features that Gmail is getting for a better user experience:
- Integrated rights management: Block recipients from forwarding, downloading or printing your mail
- Confidential mode: Set expiry dates to your mails
- Two-factor authentication comes to mails
- Snooze feature: Schedule important mails
- Offline support: Access your mails even when you don’t have internet data :- Now Gmail will have an ‘offline’ version where users can work on in case there’s no connectivity. The messages will be synced and downloaded as soon as one is connected to the Internet.
- Nudging feature: Get reminders for important mails you may have missed
- Access attachment option without opening the mail
- High-priority push notifications………..Read More>>
Source by techiyogiz..Share: